Camping at the NWFL Championship Rodeo (every October)
PLEASE NOTICE: No 2020 rodeo events or camping.
Please contact Joanna at 850-547-8250 to pay and confirm your upcoming camping location.
RV Hookups: $60.00 per night (Power and Water)
Self Contained RV Camping: $25 per night
Camping reservation will not be accepted until January 1st Northwest Florida Championship Rodeo and are on a “first come, first-serve basis”. Registration and a non refundable deposit is required to reserve a camping spot. To reserve, a 3 night minimum is required. There will be NO FREE camping on Kiwanis properties.
Rules and Regulations for Bonifay Kiwanis Club Rodeo Camping Areas
1. No more than eight people may occupy a campsite. An adult is defined as a person eighteen years of age or older, a married person or a member of the U.S. Armed Forces. A responsible adult must accompany children under eighteen.
2. Only one camping rig is permitted at each campsite along with one vehicle. If you have extra vehicles or equipment, it will be necessary to rent and pay for an additional campsite. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
3. All campers must observe “quiet hours” from 11:30PM until 6:00AM.
4. Alcoholic beverages, firearms and fireworks are not permitted in the Bonifay Kiwanis Club Rodeo Camping Areas.
5. Campsites are on a first-come, first-serve basis, unless reserved in advance with the Bonifay Kiwanis Club Office located on J. Harvey Etheridge Street, inside the Bonifay City Hall. If you wish to change your assigned campsite, you must first get authorization from the Bonifay Kiwanis Club Office prior to any changes.
6. Please help us keep the campground clean. Place all trash in the trashcans and dumpsters provided.
7. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in you and/or your group being asked to vacate the camping area.