Camping at the NWFL Championship Rodeo (every October)
RV Hookups: $60.00 per night (Power and Water)
Self Contained RV Camping: $25 per night
Tent Camping: $10.00 per night
Camping reservation will not be accepted until January 1st Northwest Florida Championship Rodeo and are on a “first come, first-serve basis”. Registration and a non refundable deposit is required to reserve a camping spot. To reserve, a 3 night minimum is required. There will be no FREE camping on Kiwanis properties.
For more information concerning camping reservation or to rent a RV hookup or a Tent Campsite call 850-768-0347.
Rules and Regulations for Bonifay Kiwanis Club Rodeo Camping Areas
1. No more than eight people may occupy a campsite. An adult is defined as a person eighteen years of age or older, a married person or a member of the U.S. Armed Forces. A responsible adult must accompany children under eighteen.
2. Only one camping rig is permitted at each campsite along with one vehicle. If you have extra vehicles or equipment, it will be necessary to rent and pay for an additional campsite. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
3. All campers must observe “quiet hours” from 11:30PM until 6:00AM.
4. Alcoholic beverages, firearms and fireworks are not permitted in the Bonifay Kiwanis Club Rodeo Camping Areas.
5. Campsites are on a first-come, first-serve basis, unless reserved in advance with the Bonifay Kiwanis Club Office located on J. Harvey Etheridge Street, inside the Bonifay City Hall. If you wish to change your assigned campsite, you must first get authorization from the Bonifay Kiwanis Club Office prior to any changes.
6. Please help us keep the campground clean. Place all trash in the trashcans and dumpsters provided.
7. Failure to comply with the above rules may result in you and/or your group being asked to vacate the camping area.
RV and Jack Locke Camping Directions:
Once turning off Highway 79 on to Veterans Boulevard, Memorial Field is located on the left. The RV and Jack Locke Camping area can be found on the west side of Memorial Field. Our RV Camping runs east to west. The first section of RV rentals is numbered 1-18. The second section of RV rentals is numbered 19-36, with number 19 being directly in front of RV Lot 1. Jack Locke Camping Lots 1-20 are located in the field behind RV 19-36.
Police Department and Softball Field Camping Directions:
Once turning off Highway 79 on to Veterans Boulevard, Memorial Field is located on the left. The Police Department Camping Lots 4-21 can be found to the left hand side as soon as you turn onto Veterans Boulevard. To enter the area, use the dirt road next to the Pump Station. The Softball Field Camping Lots 22-42 can also be entered by using to dirt road and is located in front of the softball field and Softball Field Camping Lots 43-50 is along the softball fence across from the back of the Bonifay Police Station.